Spoken English Program
A good relationship starts with good communication. English, as a language is one of the most powerful and effective tools of expression. No other language in the world has a richer vocabulary than English. It has acquired an unparalleled position as one of the world’s most widely spoken languages. It is not feasible for a person in today’s world to not communicate in English, especially in the global market place, predominantly in the business world and every sphere of life right from education to entertainment, use of internet and science & technology.
English, as a language is one of the most powerful and effective tools of expression. It has acquired an unparalleled position as one of the world’s most widely spoken languages.
It has become imperative to master English language in the present scenario due to the following reasons –
- First of all, it is the most commonly used language across the world. In case one is proficient in English language, one would have no difficulty in travelling to various countries and comfortably communicating with the people of these countries. This means that people from different countries with diverse backgrounds would be able to communicate in a common language i.e. English.
- It enhances one’s personality and also boosts the confidence.
- It plays a major role in getting a good job since English language skills are considered very important for most of the job roles in today’s business environment.
Why do we need to learn English?
- English is the language of international communication; therefore it can help you to carve out your future by securing a dream job in a multinational company abroad or in your own country.
- With the help of English, you can instantly connect with people from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities, as it is the most commonly used language across the world.
- It helps to refine your personality and uplifts confidence.
Best ways to improve English:
One of the normal ways to improve one’s English language skills is to start with a Self-help approach to identify the key areas of improvement e.g. grammar, vocabulary, intonation etc. However, the most effective approach is to seek a professional help or a trainer who can guide you through, help you scrutinize, correct your mistakes and make you learn with personalized attention and practice. With over 16 years into the profession, we, at Global Voice take pride in providing the most trusted training that can help you gain proficiency in the language.
Why Global Voice is your ideal partner for English Programs?
Global Voice offers an exclusive Spoken English course in Chandigarh that focuses not only on developing language skills but also making communication more effective. We, at Global Voice follow a unique mechanism for upgrading knowledge and its practical implication by focusing on both verbal and non-verbal communication. There are several factors that make the English speaking course really effective. The key highlight is that our teaching is purely activity based so as to derive better results through time tested methodology. Our experience of more than 16 years in this industry has made Global Voice the best Spoken English institute in Chandigarh.
The main emphasis is on the following areas:
- Confidence to speak in English
- Sentence Construction
- Grammatical Correction
- Accent Neutralization
- Creative thinking/ writing
- Presentation skills
Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice:
- Practice until you cannot get it wrong-One of the most valuable tips is listening. The power of active listening enables you to absorb the information in an efficient manner so we would suggest watching as many English shows, movies, podcasts as possible, preferably with subtitles, whatever you like or enjoy watching the most.
- Refer to the information or recall the words learnt and apply it in various situations, wherever necessary.
- There are certain group of students who prefer reading more so we would recommend reading comics, novels, magazine articles and newspapers etc. This will help to build better vocabulary as well. Make a habit of reading aloud.
- Practice speaking with your friends and parents and encourage them to communicate in English.
It is rightly said, ‘’learning another language is like becoming another person’’. Enjoy the process!