Global Voice provides the #best online IELTS coaching in Chandigarh. We have been into #IELTS training in Chandigarh for last 18 years and have developed a winning strategy that helps people to get higher bands in IELTS.
#IELTS Reading Tips
IELTS reading, especially the academic module is challenging for a number of people. In this post, we’ll share tips to score well in IELTS reading.
1. Answer the questions quickly. Time management is a very important aspect in IELTS exam. In case you are not able to do a particular question, don’t waste time. Move to the next one and come back to it later. In case you spend too much time on one question, you may miss out on other questions.
2. It is a good idea for you to quickly look at the questions given at the end of the passage. Once you have done that, go through the reading passage.
3. IELTS reading passages are long; don’t read them in detail. Skim and scan them to find the relevant information. It is very important for you to understand what is meant by skimming and scanning. Skimming and scanning are reading techniques. Using these techniques, you first need to quickly glance through the given passage. Look for keywords and probable answers to the questions that are given after the passage. Skimming is reading rapidly in order to get a general overview of the material. Scanning is reading rapidly in order to find specific facts.
3. The questions generally follow the order of the information in the text but it may be possible that question in one section can overlap information in another.
4. The questions in IELTS are usually paraphrases of the text, so look for the meaning in the text rather than focussing on the exact words.
Talk to us –
To get the #best online IELTS coaching in Chandigarh, talk to us. Ours is the #best IELTS coaching institute in Chandigarh and we provide #online IELTS classes in Chandigarh. Besides this, we also offer #online PTE training and #TOEFL classes.
For details, visit us at https://www.globalvoiceindia.com/ielts-coaching-institute/