Other Training Programs
Best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh
A large number of people seek opportunities for higher studies and permanent settlement in the western world due to better quality of life and better financial prospects.
In most of the developing countries, English is not the first language whereas English is the most used language in countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc. It is, therefore, very important for these countries to ensure that the people wanting to pursue higher education or work there are proficient in English.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that measures the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. This is one of the most popular English tests that people take to go abroad for either higher study or work. The score is measured in Bands and it has a nine-band scale to identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
IELTS test is of 2 types – Academic, which is meant for people applying primarily for higher education or professional registration in countries like UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. and General Training is meant for those migrating to such countries for work. Both these test types provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
What does IELTS test?
Like any other language, English also has 4 skills namely Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening. Since in everyday life, a person uses almost all these skills, it is, therefore,
pertinent for any standard test to include all these four skills.
IELTS tests a candidate on all the four skills of the language – Writing, Listening, Reading and Speaking.
Format of the IELTS Test
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Listening and Speaking are the same for both Academic and General tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing modules differs depending on which test you take.
The module wise duration is as follows –
Writing Test – The duration is 1 hour. There are 2 parts of the Writing module as follows –
Essay – One has to write an essay of 250 words in 40 minutes.
Letter /Graph – For General IELTS training, one has to write a letter in 150 words whereas for candidates taking Academic IELTS training, one has to analyze and write about the graph in 150 words. Duration is 20 minutes
Listening Test – The duration is 30 minutes for listening to a recorded conversation and writing the answers on the Listening Sheet. After the listening is over, 10 minutes are given for transferring the answers on the Answer sheet.
Reading Test – Passages are given on diverse subjects and the candidate is required to read the passages and then answer the questions given. The duration of reading module is 1 hour.
Speaking Module – The duration would vary from 11-14 minutes. The candidate is asked various questions and the entire conversation is recorded. The various aspects of the candidate’s speaking skills are assessed.
When and Where is IELTS test conducted?
IELTS test is conducted all over the world on pre-specified dates. The exam is conducted several times a month for both Academic and General modules and is generally scheduled on Saturdays of the month. Out of 4 modules, Writing, Speaking and Reading are conducted together whereas the speaking module is organized separately either on the same day or after a short gap and the dates are intimated to the candidates.
The test is conducted in a large number of cities for the convenience of the people taking the test. In North India, test centres are in most of the major cities like New Delhi, Noida, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Moga, Bhatinda, Patiala, Jammu, Ambala, Karnal, Dehradun etc.
Why IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh?
Chandigarh is the hub of education in North India and, therefore, it is a wise decision to look at options to prepare for IELTS in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh offers best learning opportunities along with a nice environment. There is no doubt that the quality of training in the city is of excellent quality due to the availability of exceptionally good trainers and their overall exposure to English language.
Why Global Voice should be your 1st choice for IELTS training in Chandigarh?
Established in 2002, Global Voice has been in the forefront of training industry for more than 16 years and has always set benchmarks for others to follow.
We are among the pioneers in the field of Language training and are rated among the best IELTS institutes in Chandigarh. Student centric strategy is followed to ensure that the candidate gets the required band score. Some of the highlights are as follows –
- More than 16 years of varied experience in English language training with excellent infrastructure and comprehensive training material
- Rich experience in IELTS training.
- Certified Gold Medalist Trainers with 20 + years of experience
- More than 40,000 students trained till date including senior doctors, professionals and a large number of students. Such a rich experience makes us as the top IELTS institute in Chandigarh.
- Training partners of prestigious universities, colleges and schools
- Training partners of leading companies
- Excellent results year after year
As a part of the effective IELTS coaching, the following methodology is followed to ensure that the students are able to score the required bands –
- All the 4 IELTS modules are taken up every day with detailed discussions as a part of the regular program, which makes it the best IELTS classes in Chandigarh.
- Comprehensive study material is provided to all the students including great tips for Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking modules along with sample writings and speaking topics
- Highly structured teaching approach is followed to enable the students to achieve great results. Applied grammar sessions are an integral part of IELTS classes since grammar is the base of the language and its correct application and usage result in higher band scores.
- Doubts classes for clearing the doubts of all the aspects of IELTS Tutorials.
- Bridge course for weak students including comprehensive grammar classes as a part of IELTS coaching
- Regular mock tests are conducted along with detailed analysis and feedback. This gives a clear idea to the students about their progress on regular basis and special emphasis is given on the modules where the student is weak. This results in the overall improvement in the performance and IELTS scores, thus making us the leaders in top IELTS
- Special English Language Enhancement classes are conducted to improve the language skills of the students since this has a direct bearing on the IELTS preparation.