- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. The company harnesses the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help the clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, it has over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. They aim to discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro was established in 1945 by Mohandas Premji. Earlier the company was named Western India Vegetable Products limited. As the company started to offer more products it was later renamed to Wipro Ltd. Azim Premji is the chairman of the company, while Abidali Neemuchwala is the CEO of the company. Wipro group of companies are into Consumer care, FMCG, Infrastructure engineering and Medical systems. Some of the major services offered by Wipro’s IT arm are as follows –
- Digital Strategy
- Business Consulting
- IT services
Recruitment Process –
Wipro recruitment generally happens for the role of Project engineer either in Wipro or Wipro Turbo. Students who are recruited in Wipro Turbo are usually offered a higher package than the normal. You should not confuse Wipro Turbo with Wipro TRB. Wipro TRB also called Team Rainbow is the band under which all the freshers are placed immediately after hiring during probation period.
Only full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1. B.E / B.Tech in any discipline. CSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical etc.)
2. Engineering candidates who will pass out in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.
1. A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2. A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable).
3. A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
4. The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
5. A candidate must have completed all the exit formalities in the previous organization before joining Wipro.
1. All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2. A copy of candidate’s updated resume.
3. Passport size photographs.
4. An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
WIPRO TEST PATTERN
|Test||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)||Negative Marking|
APTITUDE TEST Basic Mathematics
• LCM & HCF
• Numbers, decimal fractions and power
• Profit and Loss
• Simple and Compound Interest
• Time, Speed and Distance
• Permutation and Combinations
Coding 1 Pattern Printing Questions like 1 2*3 4*5*6 …..
1 Basic Coding questions on mathematical operations like GCD, LCM or String based programming questions like reverse a string.
Reasoning Deductive Reasoning
• Coding deductive logic
• Blood Relation
• Directional Sense
• Objective Reasoning
• Selection decision tables
• Analogy and Classification pattern recognition
• Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition
• Logical word sequence
• Data sufficiency
• Contextual Vocabulary
• Error Identification
• Sentence Improvement & Construction
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Tenses & Articles
• Preposition & Conjunctions
• Speech & Voices
• Inferential and Literal Comprehension
• Contextual Vocabulary
• Comprehension ordering
1. Technical Round
2. HR Round