- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of Information Technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Mr. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Part of the Mahindra Group, it is one of the leading recruiters of fresh B.Tech. students on campuses.
Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 113,550 employees across 90 countries. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
1) B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI ).
2) Engineering candidates who will pass out in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.
3) M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
4) MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
5) The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
1) A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and more than 70% marks in 12th (or diploma).
2) A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
3) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
4) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
5) Please note sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criteria varies from college to college.
1) All original mark sheets related to SSC (10th), Intermediate(12th) and Graduation are required to be produced at the time of interview. Also, please carry a copy of a set of all documents at the time of interview.
2) A copy of candidate’s updated resume.
3) Passport size photographs.
4) An original identification proof issued by the government of India (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport etc.)
1. Written Round
2. Picture Perception/ Story Writing
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview
|TEST||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)||Negative Marking|
|General English Language 1||10||10||No|
|General English Language 2||20||18||No|
|General Verbal Reasoning||21||20||No|
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph||3||4||No|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||5||4||No|
|Paragraph based Story Writing||1||15||No|
|Verbal English|| • Articles|
• Identify the Errors
• Identify the Sentences
• Odd Words
• Sentence Pattern
• Tag Questions
• Sentence Completion
• Active and Passive Voice
• Spelling Test
• Spotting Errors
• Passage Completion
• Sentence Arrangement
• Idioms and Phrases
• Sentence Improvement
• Para Completion
• Joining Sentences
• Error Correction (Underlined Part)
• Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
• Fill in the blanks
|Verbal reasoning||• Series|
• Blood Relations
• Seating Arrangement
• Cause and Effect
• Interpret a paragraph and answer questions based on logic
|Non verbal reasoning||• Mirror Images,|
• Figure Matrix,
• Paper cutting,
• Pattern completion,
• Dot Situation,
• Embedded Images
|Quantitative Ability||• Time and Work|
• Time and Distance
• L.C.M and H.C.F
• Simple Interest
• Problems on Trains
• Boats and Streams
• Ratio and Proportion
• Simple Equations
• Quadratic Equations
• Mixtures and Allegations
• Problems on Numbers
• Compound Interest
• Profit and Loss
• Age-related Questions
• Permutations and Combinations
Technical Interview –
This round is for candidates who clear the written round. The candidate can expect questions on any topic from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round. A candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of one’s choice. Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch. CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what one has written in one’s CV. Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round. Some of the sample questions are as follows –
- What do you mean by 3NF in DBMS?
- What is the operating system?
- What is the difference between Java and C++?
- What is a pointer?
- Tell us more about pointer?
- Write about double linked list programs?
- What is “Join” in DBMS?
HR Interview –
For this round, there is no specific pattern, a candidate will have to answer questions based on his/her personal choice, there are no right answers or wrong answers, and it is basically to test one’s personality.
Some of the common questions asked are mentioned below:
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Which is your favorite subject and why?
- Why do you want to work for IBM?
- Would you be interested in joining any other company?
- Would you be comfortable working in shifts?
- What subjects have you done in your project?