- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies ( earlier Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services in the following fields –
- Business process outsourcing (BPO)
- Remote infrastructure management
- IT Consulting
- Enterprise transformation
- Engineering and R&D.
C Vijayakumar is the President and CEO of HCL Technologies, a US$ 7.8 billion global technology company. In 2018, C Vijayakumar was ranked by CEOWORLD magazine as one of the “Best CEOs In The World.”
• For HCL Recruitment Process, only full-time courses will be considered (any part-time/correspondence courses will be rejected by HCL Recruitment moderators.
• The candidate applying for HCL Placement Process should be a B.E/B.Tech fresher preferably from circuit branches – ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, Software.
• HCL recruitment process requires the students to have at least 60% in their Graduation.
• The graduation degree should be full time and recognized by the Central Government of India.
• Students applying for HCL Recruitment should be 2019 or 2020 passouts.
• HCL recruitment process requires the students to have at least 60% in their 10th, 12th and Graduation.
• A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or in between semesters of graduation to sit for HCL Recruitment.
• A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for HCL selection process.
HCL Recruitment Process
HCL Recruitment for Freshers is an extensive process consisting of 4 rounds. Remember that all these rounds are very crucial for your success in HCL Recruitment. These rounds for HCL Selection Process are generally held within a span of 2 days but might vary for some colleges.
Following rounds take place in HCL Recruitment for Freshers:
1. HCL Aptitude Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview
Note that the 1st two rounds of HCL recruitment are an elimination round.
|TEST||No. of questions||Time (minutes) Total 65 mins||Cut-off|
|Quantitative Ability||15||15||11-12 Questions|
• HCF and LCM
• Number System
• Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns
• Permutation and
• Time Speed and Distance
• Profit and Loss
• Interest, Mixtures, and Allegations
• Directional Sense
• Logical Reasoning
• Coding and Decoding
• Data Sufficiency
• Pattern Analogy
• Number Series
• Logical Statement Assumptions
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Sentence Correction
• Reading Comprehension
• Fill in the Blanks
Aptitude Test- Technical
• Computer Basics
• Data Structures
• Code input outputs
• The General Knowledge Test will contain some questions about HCL Company. To get through this section – read about the history of HCL, it’s founder, the year it was found etc.
Round 1: HCL Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test of HCL, just like any other aptitude test focusses on a candidate’s mathematics, logical and verbal skills. Apart from this, a section of Technical Ability is also asked in rounds of HCL recruitment for freshers. Following are the modules:
1. Quantitative Ability
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Verbal Ability
4. Technical Aptitude
Round 2: Group Discussion
The students who clear the previous rounds of HCL Recruitment for freshers are called for a GD or JAM. This round is mainly to check how you present your thoughts. HCL will offer a topic of any social/national/global importance or even any current affair topic.
Before appearing in a Group Discussion, make sure you are well aware of the rules to follow in a typical GD. Know about the do’s and don’ts of a GD
- Be clear and fluent.
- Read the case study and understand the objectives before speaking.
- Give chance to everyone and wait for your turn. As soon as another candidate is finished, put your points.
- Don’t interrupt anyone.
Round 3: Technical Interview
The Interview Process is the last stage of HCL Selection Process and is divided into Technical and HR Interviews.
Link – HCL Mock Test