- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
Capgemini is a French Multinational company headquartered in Paris. Capgemini was established in 1967. Capgemini is one of the best places to work at among the good IT companies. Capgemini has nearly 200,000 employees and has offices in around 40 countries. Capgemini India is home to nearly 50% of its employees.
Some of the major business areas are as follows –
• IT Consulting
• Management Consulting
• Cloud Infrastructure & Consulting
Capgemini Recruitment Process – Job Roles Offered
Capgemini visits a number of colleges and universities to conduct Capgemini Campus Recruitment to select the best students who match the company criteria. The job roles offered by Capgemini after the Capgemini Recruitment Process for freshers are:
|Job Role||CTC and Service Agreement||Skills required|
|Software Engineer||3.15 LPA|
2 years service agreement
|Good understanding of Operating Systems (OS),computer fundamentals.|
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
|Analyst Developer||2.40 LPA|
2 years service agreement
|Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills|
Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines
Capgemini Recruitment Process for Freshers
This article will discuss in detail about the steps in the campus recruitment process for Capgemini. The Capgemini Recruitment Process starts with the process of attracting, short listing, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs for Capgemini.
In On-Campus Placement drives, companies visit colleges to select candidates depending on their potential.
In Off-Campus Placement drives, recruitment might be conducted at a common place where students from different colleges assemble and take part in the various stages. A number of these drives are advertised as “Job Drives”.
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria
The Capgemini eligibility criteria for freshers is pretty similar to most of the other companies. Have a look at both Graduation and Academic Criteria before applying for the Capgemini Recruitment Process. It is important to note that many companies don’t accept applications if the candidates have less than 60% aggregate during college. Therefore, it becomes essential to Maintain an aggregate of 60% with no pending backlogs before applying for Capgemini Recruitment Process.
1. B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
2. M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
3. The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
4. A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. In case your college follows the CGPA system, either multiply it by 10 or calculate percentage using the university’s guidelines.
5. A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.
1. A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
2. A maximum of 2-year gap is allowed.
Apart from these typical requirements, your potential will also be judged throughout all the rounds for these basic skills, that are
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Basic Knowledge of Technical Field
• Good Aptitude Skills
• Good Professional Aptitude
• Pressure Handling
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
Below are the documents required for Capgemini. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the Capgemini placement process 2019 and 2018. Make sure you have all these documents required for Capgemini.
• SSC Marksheet
• HSC/Diploma Marksheet
• Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
• Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Detailed Capgemini Test Pattern and Syllabus –
Capgemini Recruitment Process generally consists of 3 rounds. The objective here is to identify talented individuals. The criteria adopted are variable in nature. There was a change in March 2018 when it started the use of CoCubes Assessment for the 1st round of Capgemini Selection Procedure. The latest rounds in Capgemini recruitment process are given below. This is the commonly used Capgemini recruitment process for freshers.
Round 1: Online test/Written test
Capgemini conducts a written test based on the basic aptitude abilities of a candidate. The online/written test in Capgemini recruitment process consists of 4 sections. The sections are as follows:
1) Quantitative Aptitude Section
2) Logical Reasoning Section
3) Essay Writing Section
4) Pseudo Coding Section
Here’s a quick review of the topics, number of questions asked and time allocated for each section:
|Sections||Number of Question||Time Allocated|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16 Questions||50 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||16 Questions||50 minutes|
|Essay writing||1 Question||20 minutes|
|Pseudo Coding Test||20 MCQs||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Profit and Loss|
Ratio and Proportion
Time, Speed and Distance
|Logical Reasoning||Statement and Conclusion|
Order and Ranking
|Essay Writing||• For the Capgemini Essay writing section, you will get a topic to write an essay on in the allotted time of 30 minutes|
• This section tests the candidate’s writing and ideation ability.
• The topics are given from any social or trending current affair or any issue of global importance.
• The word limit is 200-400 words.
• The candidate must be aware of the format used for an essay. Learn how to structure the essay into paragraphs, sentences, and phrases.
• Divide the essay into 2-3 paragraphs, use small sentences and structure the essay into introduction, body, and conclusion.
• Make sure to follow the best practices of writing Essays.
• Keep your punctuation, grammar, spellings and tenses in check.
• Keep your writing simple and come up with good points.
|Pseudo Coding||• C|
• Data Structures
• Total Questions: 20
• Time Allotted: 20 minutes
• Cut-Off: 70%
• The total number of questions is 20. Allotted time is 30 minutes.
• Capgemini Pseudo Coding test checks the basic programming and IT knowledge of a candidate
• The difficulty level of these questions is easy to medium.
Round 2: Group Discussion
This round checks a candidate’s interpersonal skills. Candidates are supposed to have a group discussion on any trending or a social topic. This round goes for around 10 minutes and 5 minutes for a conclusion. The candidates should abide by the rules and be punctual and respectful towards the moderator and the group.
You should go through the Group Discussions link on the website for tips on achieving success in Group Discussions.
Round 3: Technical Interview
The shortlisted candidates are called for this round followed by an HR Interview. The Interview Panel will have experts who will have your performance reports of the conducted aptitude test and will judge your potential based on that. Other than this, the panel will ask questions from your resume. They will also ask about your Final year project. Make sure you are able to answer questions on all things that you have listed in your resume.
Refer to our Interview Skills link on the website.
Round 4: HR Interview
This Interview round is considered the Final round of the Capgemini recruitment process. This round will evaluate the overall personality of the candidate. It will include discussion of your internships, work experience, industrial visits, and other HR questions. This round basically evaluates the stability and confidence level of the candidate.
Commonly asked Capgemini interview questions –
- Tell us about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- Why do you want to work with Capgemini?
- Do you have any plans for higher education?
- How do you handle failures?
- How do you deal with difficult team members?
- Why should we select you? What makes you better than others?