- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
Amazon is an American multinational technology company founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington in July 1994. Amazon is based in Seattle. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.
Amazon has certain core values which say that if you are known to be a single contributor or you have large team, then it is possible for you to be an Amazon leader. These types of strategies are maintained by the Amazon’s leadership styles and each and every individual of Amazon is guided by it.
Certain core Practices which Amazon has always believed are:
- Hire the best of the staff
- Always focus on the high standards
- Always think big
- Trust can always be earned
- Focus on results
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).
- Engineering candidates who have passed out are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
- MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical and Personal Interview
Placement Paper Pattern:
Total time allotted 120 minutes.
|Section||No. of questions|
*No negative marking
|Aptitude|| Time, speed and work|
Profit and loss
Ratio and proportion
Triangles and functions
|Verbal Ability||Reading comprehension|
Identifying error in a sentence
Synonyms and antonyms