- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational information technology company. It has its headquarters in Armonk, New York and it operates in more than 170 countries. IBM was founded in Endicott, New York on June 16, 1911. It produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM inventions include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). It has continually shifted business operations by focusing on higher-value, more profitable markets.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).
- Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2020 are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
- MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
IBM Recruitment Academic Criteria
- A candidate must have more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma).
- A candidate must have a minimum of 65% marks in graduation.
- A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for IBM selection process.
- Please note sometimes IBM has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this selection criterion varies from college to college.
Placement Paper Pattern
Time – 100 minutes
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted|
|Cognitive Ability||6||30 minutes|
|Learning Agility||50||20-30 minutes|
|English Language||10||10 minutes|
|Coding||1 code and 5 MCQ||30 minutes|
*No negative marking
Total there are 78-98 questions.
|Cognitive ability games|| -Assess problem solving|
-Assess Numerical reasoning
-Assess Verbal knowledge
|English Language Test|| Active and passive voice|
Fill in the blanks
|Learning Agility Assessment|| Psychometric test|
In the test 50 pair of statements are given. The student needs to select the one he/she strongly agrees or slightly agrees to.
Done to determine the personality of the student.
|Coding Test|| C|
|Quant (Previously asked)|| Number systems|
Profit and loss
Ratios and Proportions
Speed, Time and Distance
Permutation and Combination
- IBM Interview Process:
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
- Technical Interview:
• When the candidate clears the Online Test of IBM then they go for technical round.
• In Interview, the main focus will be around your CV. Don’t write anything on your CV which is not true. It will have a negative impact.
• Interviewer will ask questions on Technical area and your last year project.
- HR Interview:
• This is the most important Round. This decides whether you will get selected in IBM or not.
• In IBM HR round, they judge your strengths, weakness and personality
• Be confident
• Prepare your Resume well