- Campus Training Modules
- Company Dashboards
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services such as digital, technology, consulting, ITO, BPO and operations services. These include business and technology consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance, IT infrastructure services, analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, customer relationship management, supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing solutions, enterprise resource planning, research and development outsourcing, and testing solutions.
The company has three key practice areas that span its business-
- Digital Business
- Digital Operations
- Digital Systems and Technology.
Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc).
- Engineering candidates who have passed out are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology can apply.
- MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by Central/State government of India.
Please note that a candidate is expected to have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.
Placement Paper Pattern:
Time allotted is 89 minutes
|Section||No. of questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 minutes|
|Code Debugging||7||20 minutes|
*No negative marking
|Code Dubbing|| Basic programming|
Linear data structures
Advanced data structures
Sorting and searching algorithm
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview